The Register has a lovely wee article, with 10 reasons you should buy a mac...
Here are 10 why you should not.
- Mac owners are insufferable bores
- It's a fashion accessory, not a computer
- They look like a Fisher Price toy
- They are not "just better" than a PC
- They don't crash - my arse.
- Ripping the pish out of the worlds richest man (Bill Gates) doesn't sell more computers.
- Have you ever tried replacing the HDD on one of those clamshell ibooks?
- You can get "blah" for the mac - guess what, you can get it, and more, for other platforms too!
- Intel Inside - hang on, wasn't Power Inside the reason you should buy one a year or two ago, and Intel was crap?
- Mac owners are insufferable bores...
As Charlie Brooker wrote in The Guardian -
"Better at "fun stuff", my arse. The only way to have fun with a Mac is to poke its insufferable owner in the eye."As they say in the scary devil monastery - "All hardware sucks. All software sucks. All users suck." Which is too true...