This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Passenger satisfaction rates dip

I wonder what passengers the headline refers to?

Ah yes, First Scotrail, who once again show us that they couldn't organise a shag in a brothel.

Apparently First Scotrail say "We're shit, but at least we're better than other regional operators" according to the BBC article...

This comes in the month when I am due to replace my annual rail ticket on the woeful Fife Circle line, and ask myself why I bother. No doubt I will rant again when the ticket price increases versus the discount they apply for not running their services on time (or at all) wipes out the 5% off....

I may rant about the trains being crap, but hey, it could be worse, I could have a car in Edinburgh. Bah.

No comments: