This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Independent from what?

Apparently we, the Scottish voter, backs independence from the United Kingdom.

I wonder if people realise that means a Conservative England, and Scotland will be stuck with yet more ineffective Labour led government.

Scotland, for some reason, seems to like electing, and re-electing Labour. One would have thought that after several years of nothing changing for the better, indeed, things changing for the worst- that people might take the hint and vote them out...

Apparently not.

I'd be very interested to see what Independence would do for Scotland, since we always have the option of leaving if it goes tits up. I just can't help but think that the SNP are not the best way to achieve this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spelling by the look of things.

Angry Steve said...

That's the trouble with blogging when angry...

Anonymous said...

First stop the EU...second stop after a year or two the EU...cap in hand.

Anyone with half a braincell knows that Scotland lives and dies on the back of England.

That is from a Scot...born and bred Labour arsehole red militant Dundee...or at least most of them are from there, my family included but not me.