This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hopeful Hippies at it again

Apparently the Green Party think they're in with a chance of increasing the number of hippies, sorry, MSPs, in the wee pretendy Parliament at Holyrood.

The BBC reports...

Through wonderful ideals such as no new nuclear power stations, the green meanies intend to drive Scotland back into the stone age, and stymie economic growth!

What troubles me is that people might actually take these idealists seriously enough to return a couple of extra candidates... If there's one thing worse than a hippy, and that's a hippy with a cause.

"Now we are a force to be reckoned with."

No, you're not. Come back when you have some sensible policies that will not completely fuck up the country - Now fuck off and leave me in peace!

No comments: