This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My legacy will last, Muahahahahahaa

Apparently Tony Blair's legacy will last...

Would that be the legacy of Education, Education, Education?
Would that be the legacy of wars the people didn't want?
Would that be the legacy of sleaze?
Would that be the legacy of cash for honours?

Blair's legacy will last, but not for the reasons he wants them to. All he needs is an evil laugh to cap it all off.

I can't help but wonder if people will remember all of these things in a similar manner as they vilify Margaret Thatcher as the milk snatcher, and other such neat rhymes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pure spin Steve and what else can they say?

They can't compare that fucker to Thatcher..what at what she inherited from Labour in 1979?

That will always be New Labours problem, amongst many others.