This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Is it just me or is everything shit?

Why yes, yes it is. Particularly the book. If you want to read it, I have a spare copy. (My only copy). Please, take it off me.



It had all the hallmarks of a good read - claiming to be written by two grumpier chaps than I, and after a brief flick through, I paid £3 for it at a charity book stall at work. Which is just as well, since it turned out to be shit.

At first glance, the book seems to do a job of lampooning all political persuasions, but on a closer inspection it looks like their heart is not in it depending on the particular persuasion they are looking at. This is particularly apparent when it comes to things like the new global religion of environMENTALISM. They lampoon almost everything, but it becomes pretty obvious that they are utter hippy bastards

Now clearly, I realise there's a certain irony in the situation of me complaining about some guys complaining about stuff I approve of, and then me complaining about them not complaining about stuff I think they should complain about, but hey, it's my blog and I can.

So anyway, it does indeed turn out that everything is shit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shit! But not quite everything thank goodness otherwise I might actually go insane! *hugs the big angry man*