This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Foxtrot Oscar (EU Petition response)

Just got this from our glorious leader in response to e-signing a petition on the No 10 webshite....

"The Government believes that EU Membership is firmly in Britain’s national interest, and remains committed to ensuring that the EU is focussed on adding value for its citizens."


That's all very well and good - but we the people don't necessarily believe this is so.

Where's the referendum we were promised?

Tell me again, why we're not hanging these cunts from lampposts with piano wire?

2 comments:

Shug Niggurath said...

Tell me again, why we're not hanging these cunts from lampposts with piano wire?

Is it because their policy decisions mean we can no longer afford piano wire?

In the spirit of the times let's do it with their shoelaces and call it recycling.

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve. You're next.