This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Swearing at work is good for you...

Well fuck me!

The Beeb report that swearing in the fucking workplace enables you to relieve stress caused by those bastarding colleagues who cause all the anxiety in the first place.

"Managers need to understand how their staff feel about swearing."

Damn straight.

"The challenge is to master the art of knowing when to turn a blind eye to communication that does not meet with their own standards."

For example, when I am talking with the manufacturing guys, I tend to swear more often. It's like a different language. Actually, when I talk to the R&D guys, I tend to swear a bit more too...

It must be the fuckers I work with...

No comments: