This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Going, going, SCOne!

SCO has filed for Chapter 11!

As I mentioned last month, SCO are bastards, and their share price plummeted when a judge saw through their bullshit and ruled against them in the SCO vs IBM and common sense case.

The Register reports that SCO have applied for the infamous Chapter 11 financial protection - although their CEO still seems to believe that they can appeal the ruling that has caused this downward spiral... No, wait, it was their lying and cheating that did that...

One can only hope that Chapter 7 will follow shortly, and that the lying bastard McBride will be left penniless.

No comments: