This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Is nothing sacred?

According to The Register, 25% of Brits will answer the phone while on the toilet.

"Heeeeelllllllloooooooooooo" *plop*

Gaaaah.

It should be a shooting offence. It's bad enough people talking in the facilities at work... I am often tempted to heckle, or make really loud straining and groaning noises when I hear the guy in the next stall answering his phone. It's just not civilised. Stop it.

2 comments:

Fidothedog said...

God no say its not true. I dont care how urgent a bloody call it is, one always needs to take a dump in peace.

Sean Farrell said...

not to mention the recent advert for t-mobile's data service - suggesting the art of 'loo-surfing'