This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Edinburgh Council benefit fraud

In another BBC article, I think it's quite amusing that Edinburgh Council are under fire for doing SFA about benefit fraud, even after being inspected...
"A government inspection into how the council handled the issue in the last year revealed they made limited use of prosecutions."
It's always interesting to see what we're paying for.

It's also interesting the hassle that an ordinarily hard-working citizen is faced with when they are in need of housing benefit and unemployment benefits... Work-shy bastards and criminals get away with defrauding the system, meanwhile the ordinary person out there who may on occasion need a hand from the benefit system gets fucked by it. But that's another story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 mounts ago I reported someone to the edinburgh council for housing benifit fraud nothing has been done and I have no feed back