This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Webinar is not a word

A friend has just sent me an email with a link to this site, specifically, this cartoon:



Webinar is not a word. Stop using it you illiterate fucks! That non-word first came to my attention on the notice board at work several months ago. Yes, it's me that corrects the notices... Bullshit marketing terms made up to make things sound hip and interesting are not welcome on this blog, or anywhere near me!

1 comment:

Tim Dicks said...

I hate this word so much I can't even bring myself to write it hear. I googled the phrase "____ is not a word" and am so happy to see I'm not alone. Just thinking it makes my organs vibrate with rage.