This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Green Monster

I was in the flat the other night, and thought I heard the door - so off I went to see what was going on.

I found some propaganda from the Green Party had been pushed through the letterbox. Sadly I wasn't quick enough to set fire to it, and throw it back at the guy. I wasn't even quick enough to call him a hippy.

I am in no way interested in the workings of Green MSPs, I did not vote for them, and I certainly don't approve of them pissing money from Scottish tax-payers up the wall on their histrionics. As far as I am concerned, they should get a haircut, and get a real job. Unless they are bald. But the point about the real job remains.

If I find who let them into the stair to spread their filth, I will have words with them.

No comments: