This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Monday, June 26, 2006

5% discount, my arse.

I have just renewed my annual season ticket between Edinburgh and Dalmeny (guess where I work then?) this morning.

It costed me 623.20. This includes a 5% discount for shite service over the past year.
My ticket last year costed 600.40 including the 5% discount for shit service.

Can you see a trend already?

Each year, I suffer crap service from First? Scotrail, and each year they charge me more, even with the discount for them being shite.

And people wonder why more people are buying cars and not using public transport?

At least the train was on time this morning, and the banter with Kenneth on the barriers at Waverley was amusing.

No comments: