This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Taser vs HK MP5

So, the crybabies are whining that tasers are bad... Strathclyde Police have just rolled them out to their firearms officers. The crybabies are complaining about the number of taser related deaths and injuries (in the US) and want to exercise extreme caution...

It all comes down to this though - I think most people would rather be tasered than shot.

These are firearms officers. If they are called, the situation is serious. The other things they carry are Heckler & Koch machine pistols, and glock pistols. Clearly, I'd rather not be on the receiving end of any of that, but the taser would be the winner for the one I am most likely to live through.

Idiots.

No comments: