This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Tram tweeter twatter

The Hootsman tells us that TIE, the Edinburgh Tram (singular) people, have employed a "a dedicated "tweeter" to lead an online PR offensive".

Well, can't be any more offensive than TIE and Edinburgh cuntcil flushing millions of pounds down the drain on a tram that people DO NOT WANT.

He amusingly comments in The Hootsman that people should search for "Edinburgh Trams" on facebook - Amusingly enough when I did that, I found a collection of anti tram groups!

Oh well, better luck next time, and while I remember... Get a real job!

2 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Edinburgh trams (or should that be tram?) - a never-ending saga...

James Mackenzie said...

I. love trams. Shame the Lib Dem/SNP coalition have spent precisely half their time trying to build them and half their time trying to cock them up..

The cock-up side will always win that argument