This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Misbah Rana / Molly Campbell - who gives a fuck?

Why is so much media attention given to this? Who cares about some whining 12 year old living with her dad in Pakistan? There are hundreds of child custody cases that would benefit from publicity rather than giving it to this family which is clearly thriving on the media attention.

The daughter will probably realise the error of her ways in a few years time - one can only hope she burns her bridges now, and is rightly ostracised when the time comes.

"I am 12 years old, I know how to run my life"

Of course you do, dear, here's some milk and cookies, now shut the fuck up.

No comments: