This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Darwin take the train.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that a couple of graffiti artists were run over by a train while they were busy vandalising some stationary trains... (Beeb article)

If it wasn't for the disruption to service, and the shock to the train crew, I'd almost be tempted to say "let these people roam freely on the railways..." Surely by now people must be aware that large heavy things (occasionally moving fast) can't stop easily, and are dangerous to be around... I think Darwin has scored here - these ne'er do wells have clearly done the world a favour by being run over.

Two other people in have apparently been arrested - shame they weren't run over too, it would save the judicial system time and money.

No comments: