This is a collection of thoughts and statements about things that annoy me. I am a big, angry man. Hear me roar, or piss off and give me peace.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Old news is new news...

The BBC gleefully reports that "Office printers 'are health risk'"

This has been known about for decades. Indeed, more than 10 years ago, when I was a mere lad, I informed a friend's mother about this. She would have otherwise been moved into a cupboard of an office by the local NHS trust, along with a collection of printers spitting out ozone, and toner dust. Suffice to say, they were moved to a much better, well ventilated office.

The article tells us that the "researchers" want government to regulate air quality in offices...

Great, just what we need, more regulation, when common sense would do perfectly well.

"If regulation could make the world a better place,
then we would already all be living in paradise.
And clearly we are not."
- Ivor Tiefenbrun

No comments: